Wednesday 22 April 2015

FLOWERS ...CRAFT....DANDELIONS.......



              Spring is definitely in the air..... grass starts growing and so do ....

                                  THE DANDELIONS.......

Here today you wouldn't know that spring has come....we had snow pellets than rain...
                                      snow on the ground....

So you will find me in my studio....












               While on Anthroplogie's website I came upon these cute pom pom flowers....
                                                   Pomdelion Bouquet!






                                               

                                                       Oh how sweet!                         I knew I just had to make them.........

 I opened up my cupboard to see if I had any yarn .....hahaha...

If you know me I always have a stash on hand........
I bought these cute Bon Bons by  Lion Brand last fall not knowing what I make with them.

See the bright orange mini balls.....

Out came my Pom Pom maker
glue gun
florist tape
green tissue
scissors
wooden skewers
(or florists metal stems)








with the bright orange yarn I started making small pom poms...
1 Ball made 2 small pom poms...
I only had 2 bright orange balls so I made 4 orange....
and 1 bright yellow.


I took the scissors and gave them a haircut....

Next I took the skewers and wrapped them with the florist tape.
Then glued them to the bottom of the pom poms.






Next I cut out some leaves from my green tissue paper and
glued them to the bottom of the pom poms.


That's all there was to it!

Love how cute they look in a mason jar!




My Anthropologie Pomdelion  Bouquet






Dandelions will be popping up before you know it!

Thanks for stopping by!




Sharing with :

3 comments:

  1. You are such a good copycat! I think it's fun to make pompoms. I don't blame you for making these yourself. Anthropologies's prices are not very good. I like your pompom bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great knock-off!! I've looked at those little yarn collections and wondered what to do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda these are too darn cute. We haven't been able to get a run of warm sunny weather

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete