Wednesday 30 July 2014

Amigurimi Lion



                                             Welcome Friends!

    Did anyone guess what this was going to be................





                         Miss A. asked me to make her a Lucy (her golden retriever)
                                             seen here......






             I knew I needed a golden yarn and proceeded to crochet a ball form for the
                     body of the dog.......Yikes I realized I didn't have enough yarn so I used another
                               and made an Amigurimi Lucy....



                                So sitting in my yarn cupboard all lonely sat this golden ball.

                                                     What could I make ....I wouldn't unwind my work
                                                              then a thought came to mind......

                                      I crocheted some legs and a tail.......
                                            seen here.........I guess you you wondering what that was.
                                                            if you saw it on my post.....

                                      Next I crocheted the eyes and brow , then two ears and sewed them on.......
                                                                   

                                                             All Lions have a mane so I crocheted a mane.....

                                                                           LEO was born.......







                                                                  Such a cute Leo!!



  
                                              Our grand son hugged and kissed him and I knew then that
                                                                         he went to a great home!!








                                                Don't let a day go by without trying something new!!

                                                                    Thanks for stopping by!
                                                 Leave a message won't you, love hearing from you.

                                                                               Linda

Linking with
Twirl and take a bow 
the handmade hangout

4 comments:

  1. He's so cute!!! Love the eyes! Where do you find the time to do everything you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! i like that. hes very charming. cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how adorable! The cute little lion with the great big eyes is my favorite.
    Great job.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is adorable! I love the face you put on it. It's no wonder that it was a hit with your grandchild.

    ReplyDelete