Sunday 6 April 2014

Colourful ...





                                      It was a rainy day.....

                 My grand daughter just had her bedroom
                    painted in her favourite colour
                                   teal......

                                             
                                                  
New colourful bedding of polka dots......

So I decided to make her a new
pillow slip in bright colourful colours...

I searched my stash and came up with these.

  
 Are these your colours??

Don't they just call sunshine...
Spring....and maybe Summer...

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda
 







 
                                                   





4 comments:

  1. She will love that pillow! That is a happy one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Such happy colors, indeed!

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for a little girl's room!!! So bright and cheery. I love it!

    ReplyDelete