Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Valentines Wreath withTutorial


While in Michaels the other day I happened upon a Clover Pom Pom Maker.  I had seen these beautiful wreaths made of Pom Poms.......So  I had a 40% off coupon with me ..so why not.

So excited to have finally found one I set off to see what I could create..

I gathered my supplies:

a metal coat hanger

red yarn

a glue gun 

I'm using the 2/12" pom pom maker. The green one. Oh this is so easy to use.

To think all those years of making pom poms with yarn and cardboard are over........

First up I bent my coat hanger to size. About 7"

Then I sat diligently making 20 some pom poms.

Before I glued them on the hanger I tied each one on, that way I could see how many would fit so it was quite full.

Then came the gluing.

Once the glue had set I trimmed it up a little and then hung it.

         Stood back and admired  my newest creation!!!
                           A Valentine Heart!!

My first wreath made with the Clover Pom Pom maker. 

                       Now you can make one too!!

                  As always thanks for coming by!



  1. OMGoodness Linda, I'm in the process of making one too! I thought the directions on the back of the clover pom pom maker was horrible. I had to go to U-tube and watch a video on how to use it....LOL! Your wreath is so pretty!! Enjoy your day, Gail

  2. That is so cute! I love how that turned out. I have been using the cardboard method too. I didn't know they sold pom pom makers now. Pretty neat!

  3. Sweet! Love how these old-fashioned crafts are coming back. I have to admit that I don't usually do much for Valentine's Day other than a nice dinner for hubby. But all you creative bloggers are inspiring me!!

  4. This looks super! I saw these Pom Pom makers first the first time on a Christmas craft programme in December, so clever!