Monday, 27 January 2014

A new addition......

                           Welcome !

I knew the moment I saw this piece of art I was taking it home!

I had the perfect spot for it in my office!!!

Don't you just love it!!!!!! 

A fleur dy lys in the bottom corner!!

Just the addition my office needed.

Can you see my sweet Santos valentines doll watching over me.

I purchased this at Big in Canada...

It was on sale or $10.49 quite the steal!!!

I'm still decorating my office....need to find the right curtains..

a new office chair..... never ending right.

Now would you have walked away from this cute print on canvas?

                        As always thanks for stopping by!!



  1. Well Linda....your office is coming along very smartly...
    What a great winter project...
    I brought home a few goodies from Homesense this week....right into my stash cupboard....
    Enjoy your day..

  2. Your office looks really nice, Linda and the sign is perfect for it. Your desk is really nice. I didn't know Big Lots is in Canada. Well, in Ontario, that is. More people = more great stores!! lol

  3. Your office is looking great ! Guess that piece of art was calling your name ! Thanks for sharing . Have a good week !

  4. I fits in perfectly in that room! Just the right colors and image. I haven't been to Big Lots in a long time. I always foget about their good deals.

  5. Where's the Big Lots? Didn't know they were here. And yes, I would have taken that print home too - it's perfect. And the pillow sitting under it is gorgeous. One of your creations?

  6. Hi Linda!! I have the same desk (just the bottom - from a yard sale) I would love to find the top part -hutch. Do you have the side piece too. Would love to see pics if you do an office photo shoot. Love your creations ! Happy Tuesday.

  7. A steel! I would have snapped that up too, love it!!